*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
OUTSIDE IS MORE FUN
12" Ground Clearance. All Day Comfort. GENERAL delivers everything you need for your off-road experience.
When you find yourself off the beaten path you want your vehicle to get you to where you're going. GENERAL delivers just that, and more. Get ready for your next adventure.
Whether you are mountain biking, hunting, camping or fishing - GENERAL delivers power to enhance your experience, no matter where it may take you.
12" Ground Clearance
Traveling through unpredictable terrain is no concern for GENERAL owners with clearance for any obstacle that comes your way.
True AWD System
Off-road terrain is rugged and demands control throughout your adventure. Our true AWD system delivers unmatched traction performance for enhanced driver confidence.
The off-road can be unrelenting. Rest-assured GENERAL delivers a ride so comfortable you can spend even more time enjoying the activities you love.
Curved doors provide ample space for you and those riding with you, supported with premium bucket seats and tilt steering wheel.
We all love to be outside but protection from the elements is helpful. Our standard half-doors provide an auto-like comfort and increased rider protection.
All Day Adventure
GENERAL provides the ultimate platform for riders of all-experience levels, delivering comfort for unlimited exploration.
Polaris GENERAL® 1000
POLARIS GENERAL® 1000
- ProStar® Engine
- 600 lb Cargo Box
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Standard Half Doors
- VersaTrac Turf Mode
Engine & Drivetrain
Suspension / Brakes / Wheels
- Engine Type
- ProStar 1000 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- 999 cc
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Arm IRS with Stabilizer Bar 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake
- Park in Transmission
- Front Tyres
- 27 x 9-12 NHS; CST Clincher
- Rear Tyres
- 27 x 11-12 NHS; CST Clincher
- Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 600 lb (272 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 116.4 x 62.5 x 73.8 in (295.6 x 158.7 x 187 cm)
- 81 in (206 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 1,430 lb (648 kg)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride®
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch / Type
- 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet